Our head office is located in Truro, Nova Scotia at 25 Revere Street. We provide programs and outreach services throughout Colchester County.
We have programs and outreach services located in the town of Wolfville, Nova Scotia.
We have programs and outreach services located in Shelburne County, Nova Scotia.
Due to our partnership with Elizabeth Fry Societies of Atlantic Canada, ElevateHER programs are also offered at E-Fry in Dartmouth, E-Fry in Cape Breton and E-Fry in St. John, NB.
- Elevate Mom & Me 6 week program
- Strengthening Families 6-week program
- Adult & Youth Life Skills Program
- Young Mom Peer Led Workbook Program & Outreach
- EmployHER Employability Program
- Resume & Interview Workshops
- Job Hunting assistance
- Clothing for interviews
- Health Promotion Staff
- Health based coaching and programs
- ActivateHER 6 Week Fitness Program
- Hydration & Body Positivity Workshops
- Addictions & Recovery Peer Led Workbook Program
- Self Care & Coping Workbook Program
Youth Specific Supports
- Girl Code Mentoring Program
- Youth Life Skills
- Life Coaching
- Self Discovery Program
- Self Esteem Programming
- Youth Racial Justice Committee
- Youth Drop In's & Workshops
- BIPOC Peer Support
Trafficking & Exploitation
Mental Health Supports
- Resiliency Programming
- Communication Programming
- Emotional Regulation Programming
- Boundaries Programming
- Addictions Counselling*
- Trauma Therapy*
- Adult Life Coaching & BIPOC Support
- #Notanumber Internationally renown trafficking prevention program
- TESS Regional Partner
- Survivor Peer Support
- Sex Workers Safety Peer Led Workbook Program
- Prevention, advocacy, transition and interruption strategies
Breakfast GBV Prevention Program
Each month, we provide hundreds of breakfast and snack kits to schools in the Truro area.
Kits contain a balanced breakfast or snacks items, and each includes prevention tips, skills and resources for children, youth and their families.
In addition, you can always find little envelopes around the province that contain goodies like tea bags, gift cards or craft items. Each envelope also comes with facts on GBV and local resources.
Pictured is Kim Crowe, the muscle behind the hundreds of breakfast goodies. Kim volunteers for this cause, and her positivity can be felt through each kit she makes!